News from our Alumni
Rebecca M. Edelmayer (BS 2003) is a PhD candidate in Medical Pharmacology in the Pharmacology Department at the University of Arizona. Rebecca's dissertation is entitled, "Pain-facilitating neurons in the brainstem mediate cutaneous allodynia in an experimental model of headache-related pain". While an undergraduate at Pitt, Rebecca conducted research in Dr. Pat Card's laboratory.
Our graduates are going places!
Congratulations, Class of 2020!
- Sareen Ali - Medical School
- Andrew Sun - Employed at NIHIRTA
- Linda Sakali - Medical School
- Angelica Arshoun - Graduate School University of Pittsburgh Biomedical Masters Program at UPSOM
- Jessica Brandon - Graduate School Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Katrina Gazo - Graduate School Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Matthew Maschio - Employed at Mass General Hospital
- Isha Kumbam - Employed at Vatsun Sadagopan Lab at University of Pittsburgh
- Julia Gavin - Employed at Merck & Co.
- Nathan Feehrer - MGH Institute of Health Professions for Physical Therapy
- Catherina Mobini - Employed at Freyberg Lab, University of Pittsburgh Department of Psychiatry
- Georgina Garvey - Employed
- Anna Shafer - Emplyed at Immunetrics, Inc.
- Swetha Jasti - Emplyed at University of Pittsburgh
- Juhi Mehta - New Jersy Medical School
- Stephanie Paras - Employed at UPMC Center for Clinical Neurophysiology
- Christopher Finley - Employed at University of Pittsburgh
- Jace Bridges - Graduate School Pittsburgh, PA
- Thomas Freitag - Graduate School at Churchill College, University of Cambridge
- Leela Ekambarapu - University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Aaron Braverman - Employed at UPMC
- Emily Horoszko - Employed at a Cleveland Clinic or University Hospital in Cleveland
- Teja Peddada - Employed NIHIRTA Postbac at Genetic Basis of Mood and Anxiety Disorders Section, Human Genetics Branch, NIMH, NIH led by Dr. Francis McMahon
- Lindsay Ejoh - Graduate School at University of Pennsylvania (Neuroscience Graduate Group)
- Lindsay McKendrick - Employed at UPMC
- Sidharth Srinivasan - Graduate School at Georgetown University
- Arjun Saxena - University of Pittsburgh
- Smiti Srinivasan - Employed at UPMC Shadyside Hospital Patient Care Technician
- Justin George - Employed at Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Shannon Trombley - Employed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Sonia Kapil - Graduate School at Emory University
- Cameron Hallihan - University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Hayley Reichner - Teaching at an Orphanage in Hond World Gospel Outreach Rancho Ebenezer
- Alyssa Miguelino - Graduate School at University of Pittsburgh Biomedical Masters Program and Employed at UPMC Artificial Heart Program
- Katie Gibbs - Employed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center Psychiatric Hospital
- Delaney Jones - Duquesne University School of Law
- Ria Joglekar - University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
We are currently developing this site so that we can stay in touch with our alumni.
An alumni database is in the works, but, in the meantime, if you would like to e-mail us and tell us what you're doing we would love to hear from you! Please include your current address; e-mail and phone number; your current position, title, employer; the year you graduated; your thesis title; your web address, etc. e-mail to Ginny Gonzalez email@example.com